Sunday, October 31, 2010
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
On Saturday night we went to Trunk'or'Treat. The kids had so much fun. Isaac was so excited when we were painting our faces and could hardly wait for us to paint his. He was super wiggly though because of his excitement so it was still hard to paint his spider web!
Daddy trying to scare Mommy. I made his straight jacket that morning. It was pretty easy and I think it turned out awesome!! I didn't think he was as scary as he was last year!
Lydia was such a beautiful little fairy. She enjoyed trunk'or'treat and all the attension she recieved! We loved being fairys together!
Today, Halloween, we went to a little block party. There was a little girl there that Isaac fell in love with. They loved being together and enjoying each other's company. We took the kids trick'or'treating to about 10 houses. I loved the idea of pulling them in the cart because the houses were so far away. Isaac was so slow walking and he would get tired so quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(143)
-
▼
October
(22)
- HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
- Carving Pumpkins!
- Welcome to Earth!
- Waiting on Mommy
- Mowing the Weeds, Collecting Pomagranites
- Taranchula
- Taranchula
- Put-Your-Nose-in-the-Corner
- Wanna eat my ball?
- I wanna eat your face!!
- Halloween
- Shirt Painting
- Yuck
- Ready for winter!
- Adelle's Blessing
- Park Days
- ATVing
- Germans!
- DUDE DUDE
- General Conference and Pulling Up
- Splash Park
- Grocery Shopping
-
▼
October
(22)
5 comments:
Cute costumes! I was wondering why you had a straight jacket :) Just kidding. You are great at sewing! Very creative.
Great job with those costumes! I'm glad you had a good time. Dad
Looks like a lot of fun. Do you ever threaten Brandon that you'll use the straight jacket again? I would...
Your kids are adorable, as always!
Looks like you had a good time! I saw a group pulling their kids in a wagon this year too and we commented to them about what a smart idea it was!
Fun costumes! Isaac looks so cute in his Spiderman costume and Lydia in her fairy costume. Brandon and Heather your costunes were good too. I bet Isaac was excited. It's so fun to see little ones as they get excited. Brandon's costume may come in handy when he gets out of control. Mom
Post a Comment