Thursday, October 21, 2010
Put-Your-Nose-in-the-Corner
So, whenever Isaac gets in trouble we make him stand with his nose in the corner. I love this punishment because you can do it wherever you are and he looks so darn cute when his nose is in the corner. This week he's started putting me in the corner when he doesn't get his way. It makes me laugh. So here are some pictures of him telling me to 'get my nose in the corner, right now.'
And here's one of me with my nose in the corner. He even walked me over there to make sure I put it there and stayed. Silly rabbit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(143)
-
▼
October
(22)
- HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
- Carving Pumpkins!
- Welcome to Earth!
- Waiting on Mommy
- Mowing the Weeds, Collecting Pomagranites
- Taranchula
- Taranchula
- Put-Your-Nose-in-the-Corner
- Wanna eat my ball?
- I wanna eat your face!!
- Halloween
- Shirt Painting
- Yuck
- Ready for winter!
- Adelle's Blessing
- Park Days
- ATVing
- Germans!
- DUDE DUDE
- General Conference and Pulling Up
- Splash Park
- Grocery Shopping
-
▼
October
(22)
4 comments:
It's funny how much they imitate all we do. We think we finally have decided on a first name for our little one but not the middle name. We keep it a surprise though until after our babies are born in case we change our mind. It's kinda fun having a little secret just between Joel and I.
Mind your p's and q's, Heather...or else! Dad
I'm glad you follow his directions so good. Kids do learn by imitating others. What a cute little guy. It won't be long and he'll be telling Lydia to go to the corner :) Mom
Cute! I love it! You have a nice place there!
Post a Comment