Sunday, October 24, 2010

Mowing the Weeds, Collecting Pomagranites

Brandon has been out mowing the yard, aka weeds in the back yard this week. It took him 3 days, mostly because he only had 30 min here and there because of his work schedule. Isaac loved following the lawn mower around. He was Brandon's little shadow; so cute!
Racking the weeds where the lawn mower can't reach. (This part was Mom's job.)
The giant frog that came out of the weeds by the water spicket. I guess it gets the most water there.
Isaac hoping another frog will come out as Daddy mows.
Going to get some pomagranites. We picked all the rip ones so the birds don't eat'em.

Isaac showing you his favorite pomagranite. It's just his size!

Our harvest. We'll have to go pick them again in 3-5 days. We'll have another bowl this size or more.

2 comments:

garysharon said...

What cute photos of your family doing things together and having fun. Dad

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Isaac following his Daddy. I also like how he wears his sunglasses. Cute pictures. Mom

Blog Archive