Thursday, October 14, 2010

Shirt Painting

Isaac and I have been making him some new Halloween shirts. He loves to paint and loves to wear the shirts he paints. Somehow painting always turns into warrier and body painting. The kids love it. They're so cute and I love my little warriers!!




Oh and here's one of Isaac in timeout for eating the paint.




Back of shirt number one.


Front of shirt number one.


Back of shirt number two.


Back of shirt number two.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the shirts and the body paint. So sad to see Isaac in the corner. Paint is not good to eat. Mom

Tina Crowther said...

You are such a patient mother! I would never want to deal with paint all over my children. I guess I need to lighten up and have a little fun huh? Cute kids, and shirts!

Blog Archive