Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.1
Monday, October 4, 2010
DUDE DUDE
We are driving with my friends from Germany (a.k.a. My Germs) on I-10. We just passed a semi-truck and Isaac started pumping his arm and saying "dude dude." The nice trucker saw Isaac's arm pumping and honked for him. It totally made Isaac's day. His mouth dropped open in surprise and then he clapped and smiled and giggle. Thank you Mr. Trucker man for noticing my 2-yr-old in the back seat!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(143)
-
▼
October
(22)
- HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
- Carving Pumpkins!
- Welcome to Earth!
- Waiting on Mommy
- Mowing the Weeds, Collecting Pomagranites
- Taranchula
- Taranchula
- Put-Your-Nose-in-the-Corner
- Wanna eat my ball?
- I wanna eat your face!!
- Halloween
- Shirt Painting
- Yuck
- Ready for winter!
- Adelle's Blessing
- Park Days
- ATVing
- Germans!
- DUDE DUDE
- General Conference and Pulling Up
- Splash Park
- Grocery Shopping
-
▼
October
(22)
3 comments:
How CUTE! Now he'll want that to happen ALL the time! Dad
I still pump my arm occasionally for a toot toot from them.... just for fun!
That is cool. I bet he was excited.
Post a Comment