Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July Pirotechnics

Heather and I spent about $10 on fireworks to shoot off ourselves. We had a lot of fun being together. I lit most of them and heather was the photographer... although I was the one who set everything up on the camera to capture what she wanted. Maybe I'll have to teach her how to do it herself and we will have two photogaphers in the family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures

Our Biggs Family said...

I'm sure you had fun. You always have loved fireworks. You would have had fun here last night. Our neighbors bought a lot of fireworks and when we were all together there was quite the show.

Anonymous said...

Why doesn't that surprise me you shoot off fireworks if you have the chance. Dad

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time for the 4th.
MOM

Blog Archive