Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Circus Act

We were all outside this evening after getting home from getting ice cream. Spring and Thomas were riding their bikes and Jen bet Heather and Kim a dollar that they couldn't ride springs bike. She was right. I tried it though and did it. It was really hard though. Jen wouldn't pay up though. It wasn't a big deal though. Spring got upset that I was riding her bike, and started to have a tantrum. We had fun.
bike

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she probably was afraid you would break her bike. I do have to say that's quit the talent there!:)

Our Biggs Family said...

She was just afraid you would break her bike...that wasn't a tantrum. She was just sad and worried because she loves her bike. When you were on it the back tire went completely flat to the ground and that worried her too. I didn't pay up to you because the bet wasn't for you...it was for Kim and Heather. It was quite comical to see you on her bike. I was surprised you did it.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a talent. Maybe you should be a clown in a circus.
MOM

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Mom said. DAD

Blog Archive