I really like the second picture of grandma and grandpa. You did a nice job with those. You should print it and put it in a frame for them. I'm sure they'd like that.
It was good to visit with them, I'm sure, and I'm sure they liked your visit since they don't get out much now. You got shadows on their faces on one of the photos and that was not too good otherwise they are very nice. DAD
4 comments:
I really like the second picture of grandma and grandpa. You did a nice job with those. You should print it and put it in a frame for them. I'm sure they'd like that.
I agree with Alanna. You do take nice pictures.
Mom
It was good to visit with them, I'm sure, and I'm sure they liked your visit since they don't get out much now. You got shadows on their faces on one of the photos and that was not too good otherwise they are very nice. DAD
I am glad you had a good time visiting with them.
Post a Comment