I am sure Willow enjoyed having you home. If I wasn't there to see it I wouldn't have thought you even visited us on your trip...I guess our little family just isn't as exciting or picture worthy for you. Thanks for all your help loading the truck that morning. It was a huge help. We enjoyed spending the little time with you that we were able to.
3 comments:
I'm sure Willow was excited to have you both home. Good thing clothes can be washed.
MOM
That won't be very unusual after the baby arrives when he spits up or throws up all over you. Get used to it now. You all look good.
DAD
I am sure Willow enjoyed having you home. If I wasn't there to see it I wouldn't have thought you even visited us on your trip...I guess our little family just isn't as exciting or picture worthy for you. Thanks for all your help loading the truck that morning. It was a huge help. We enjoyed spending the little time with you that we were able to.
Post a Comment