Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Demo Derby

We went to a demolition derby on Friday in Rexburg. We loved watching the cars crash into each other. It was also fun to watch the pig chase. We felt very bad for the pig though. It looked really scared and squealed very loud.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time. Dad and I have gone a couple of times here.
MOM

Our Biggs Family said...

That sounds like fun. How sad they chased a pig. I have never heard of that before! It looks like all the kids were having fun.

Anonymous said...

So when they caught the pig, what did they do with it? The pig had the advantage in that mud and dirt.
Dad

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the first demo derby that I went to last summer. I didn't know rexburg had one. Looks like you had fun

Blog Archive