Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Arena Football

We are in California with Kim and Matt visiting Jen and her family. We went to an indoor football game the first night we were here. It was a lot of fun. I almost got stopped coming in because of the size of my camera. They don't allow long lenses in. Luckily I had my normal lense on my camera and they didn't see my telephoto lense in my bag. The home team was the Lightening (black uniforms) I think the game are really biased by the referees. The final score was 66 to 33. The refs weren't calling things very well.
arena football game

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to an arena football game once and enjoyed my time...although the team I was rooting for got KILLED by the other team. I am surprised that with you visiting Jen and the kids that there aren't any pics with you and the kids.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. DAD

Blog Archive