Wednesday, August 4, 2010

6 months, 22 months






















I took Lydia's 6 months pictures today and Isaac's 22 month pictures. Don't worry, Lydia turns 7 months tommorrow and Isaac will be 23 months on Monday. I'm a little slow on the picture taking. This is how it always ends up but hey, at least we got them!! Lydia is still in that easy mode of picture taking but Isaac is not. The shots of him were hard to get. Ignore the running nose. I whiped it a bunch but everytime I did it was already gross by the time I got him to sit still again. It's hard to be the photographer and the nose wiper. He's just too fast! I tried to make sure Lydia's red hair got some good light so that you can see it in the pictures. I want her to believe me when I tell her she had red hair as a baby in case it grows in a different color.

3 comments:

garysharon said...

Very candid and excellent shots. Dad

garysharon said...

Cute pictures! I bet Lydia's hair stays red. It's the same color Alanna's was at that age. Mom

Christina said...

I LOVE that first picture of Lydia! Sooo cute. Oh, and I'm sorry you guys are sick, that is no fun at all! Get some sleep- all of you!

Blog Archive