Thursday, August 12, 2010

SNAKE


The neighbor kids came over this morning to show us their find. It was a snake. Isaac was excited and wanted to hold it. Daddy helped him and we took some pictures for Grandma. We know they are her favorite!

4 comments:

garysharon said...

Thanks for the picture. I can't believe how interested Isaac is in it. I think it's funny that he was afraid of the turtle (that wasn't even moving) and he loved the snake. What's wrong with that boy? :)

Heather said...

The turtle was moving. Actually it was pretty fast. I was super surprised. They said it could even run! The snake on the other wasn't twice as big as him and it didn't have any claws!

garysharon said...

I'd still take the turtle over the snake. I better not turn my back on Isaac, when there's a snake around. What a guy. I do appriciate the picture though.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing as my mom when I read this post! I am surprised he liked the snake...

Blog Archive