We have a small Potluck on the Second Sunday of the month with all the members in our little town. The whole ward is invited but it is always in our town so only the people who live here usually come. I love having this little get together because it has really helped us to get know the people that live out here. I wish we would have started it when we first moved here!
The house that is was at this week has a pet turtle that weighs about 80 lbs. Isaac wouldn't go anywhere near it. (You can see his red shoes in the background. That's as close as he would get!) Our friend Grant took a little ride.
The house that is was at this week has a pet turtle that weighs about 80 lbs. Isaac wouldn't go anywhere near it. (You can see his red shoes in the background. That's as close as he would get!) Our friend Grant took a little ride.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you are enjoying the ward more now and have gotten to know more people. I know you look forward to the potluck and visiting with friends. That's funny that Isaac didn't like the turtle. Mom
That's fun that they have those get togethers once a month. It helps with ward unity. That turtle looks so cool! He'll warm up to that turtle sometime! :)
Post a Comment