Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bathtime







The other day as we were stepping into the tub, someone pooped. I don't know who it was but it lead to these cute pictures of my naked babies. We had to wait for the tub to drain so I could clean it out and actually get some clean kids!!!






After bathtime, Isaac moved a chair next to the light switch so he could enjoy some time turning the lights on and off while Lydia got into her pajamas!


5 comments:

garysharon said...

Cute pictures! You can see in Isaac's eyes that he likes to tease. Hummmm I wonder where he gets that from? (his Dad and grandpa?) Mom

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

haha! Im just waiting for that to happen with me too. So funny!

Our Biggs Family said...

We get logs too so usually its the kids yelling down teh stairs, "Joshie pooped in the tub again!" Not so fun to pull all the toys out and sanitize them!

garysharon said...

They just want to play with Lincoln Logs...Dad

Tina Crowther said...

How do you NOT remember which one pooped?

Blog Archive