Friday, August 20, 2010
Bum
Heather, Isaac, and I were sitting at the table eating lunch and I 'let one go'. Whenever Isaac farts, or hears someone else fart, or has a poopy diaper he says "bum" and points to his bum. When he heard me he said bum and pointed at Heather. Heather then tried to convince him that it was me while I was telling him it was her. Heather then proceded to tell me that girls don't fart and that only boys do that. To which I replied, "the reason girls don't fart is because they can't keep their mouth closed long enough to build up any internal pressure!" Heather seems to partly agree with that. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's pretty funny. I think girls don't fart as much as guys because they have more self control. It's just natural for guys to just let it go. Mom
I liked that when I was trying to convince Isaac it was Dad so he'd say' "Dad bum" then Dad would so no it was Mommy he'd say "Mom bum" and look at us and just giggle!
That theory makes a lot of sense. I think we both have the same control and that we are built the same in that regard.
hahah this post is so funny!
Post a Comment