About two weeks ago I had a friend watch Isaac while I went to book club. He loves going over to their house because they have a 12 yr old and a 9 yr old that love to play with him. He loves all the attension. Madison (9) gave Isaac an old baby doll to play with and they had him take it home. He will not go anywhere without his baby doll. If he sees Mommy changing her baby, he changes his. If he sees my nursing her, he nurses his (I havn't got a picture of this yet.). If he sees my feeding my baby, he feeds his. So here are some pictures of Isaac feeding his baby.
2 comments:
You tease! You did that just to torture me since I got you! That's very cute though. Christopher LOVES playing with his doll too.
He is certainly a good daddy to his baby. The pictures are priceless. What a big boy he is becoming. Mom
Post a Comment