Monday, August 23, 2010

Sunday

I love Sundays. I love getting the kids ready for church and seeing how sweet they look in their church clothes. I love going to church. I love the Spirit that I feel at church. I love the members of my ward. I love being in Primary and hearing the sweet comments made by the children in my ward. I love watching Isaac run from Sacrament to nursery because he is soooooooooo excited to go. I love spending the day after church with my family. I LOVE SUNDAYS!



Lydia singing with Daddy






Isaac riding Daddy during FHE. (We have family home evening on Sundays because Daddy doesn't get home from school until after 9:30 and our babies turn into pumpkins around 7:00!)

1 comment:

garysharon said...

That's great that Isaac loves nursery. FHE is so important and the little ones really look forward to it. I'm so glad that you are enjoying your ward so much. This post really touched me. The gospel is so important in our lives and it's fun to see the little ones learning. Mom

Blog Archive