Soren loves shoes, too! I thought it was cute until he kept hiding them and I couldn't find my favorite pair. At least its cheap entertainment.
That is a lot of shoes. I don't think our family of 7 has that many shoes! It's funny he puts them in the stroller.
You're right, it is A LOT of shoes. People just keep giving them to me. I think Isaac has worn maybe two pairs. I need to go threw them and get rid of the ones that are too small but I never seem to get around to it.
How do you keep each pair of shoes together so you can wear similar shoes? Dad
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Soren loves shoes, too! I thought it was cute until he kept hiding them and I couldn't find my favorite pair. At least its cheap entertainment.
That is a lot of shoes. I don't think our family of 7 has that many shoes! It's funny he puts them in the stroller.
You're right, it is A LOT of shoes. People just keep giving them to me. I think Isaac has worn maybe two pairs. I need to go threw them and get rid of the ones that are too small but I never seem to get around to it.
How do you keep each pair of shoes together so you can wear similar shoes? Dad
Post a Comment